Friday, December 7, 2012

My first blog post EVA!

I am just a girl trying to be a girl and get paid for it. This blog will be a combination of many things like my works of art, fashion and things I just think are great. Crafting and creating are what I really like to do with my time but turns out it doesn't always bring in the bucks. My creations are all on made on a very small, almost non-existent budget which often makes them more interesting. I skrimp hard and have a lot of fun! I guess what I'm saying is, Im at a point in my life- right out of college with a fashion design degree without a "real" job and feeling a little lost living in LA la land. Creating things is how I try to stay sane. I will be posting the things Im making and possibly some weird and hopefully funny stories that come along with my art and life.

I currently have been doing some water color paintings in the evenings. With a bit of wine and a broken heart as inspiration, I have created some oddly proportioned figures that are kinda quirky. I will be posting photos very soon!

-Kfeist

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kfeist!
    I stumbled upon ur blog. I like fashion too and started a blog that i want to do kinda the same thing as you are doing here. I am 17 and want to be a fashion designer. it is cool that you are! i also like art and use broken heart as inspiration! Sometimes sad things help me be creative. what is your broken heart over? a boy? mine is lol!

    ReplyDelete