Sunday, January 20, 2013

This is it!

This week I landed my first real, full time fashion job! I have been trying to make this happen for quite some time and was beginning to lose hope that it was ever going to happen. After many flaky, unstable and even mind numbing jobs I have done it. Starting Feb. 4th, I will be the new design assistant at Fashion Click. I will be working side by side with a great friend, Brianne. We will be working on line called Olivia Moon which sells in Nordstrom. Im super excited about this opportunity to learn and grow as a designer. I won't be designing yet but its a big step in the right direction.

Im also quite excited to hopefully in the very near future purchase a real mattress. For the last year and a half (almost) I've been sleeping on a crappy futon mattress. Yes, I truly am a hoodrat and my new job is fairly close to my house so I will most likely continue living in the hood for a while. However, I would like to at least move up to a crappy mattress.


No comments:

Post a Comment